Teenage Heart Touching Love Story

Once there was a handsome boy roaming in the town. He was loved with a girl to whom he doesn't know.
One day he promised to meet that girl and propose to her. But how would he proposed to her? He even doesn't know her name. One day he met her in a Ice cream shop. She was eating ice cream with her friends.
He went to that girl and asked her do you know why I am coming here? Girl replied", Who the hell are you? I don't care why you are here!

Boy: I just wanted to know your name. I think you're name is Ariana.

Girl: What? Idiot, My name is not Ariana my name is Cindy. Thank you said the boy and went away.


Again the next day he met the girl and asked hello Cindy can I speak with you for a while please! Don't look at me i will take your eyes and call the cops. Boy replied", Ooh my dear there's no need to call the police. Listen there are more times to take my eyes but let me see you first. Take my mind and let me think about you. Take my hand but let me touch you but don't break my heart because "I Love You". Girl replied: I don't Love You!

Boy said, can I confess something please? There are a lot of birds whispering only about you, you should once listen to them then you would know how much I love you. Bye Take Care


The girl went to her home that day and can't sleep at night. She was thinking about that boy. It reminds her again and again. His voice was echoing her ears only. She felt in love with him.
She wanted to meet him right away at that night but it was already late.  But  the next day the boy was sitting on a road wall. The girl went there and grabbed him from the back and said I love you yaar. I can't live without you anymore
The boy said I Love You Too. The girl finally accepted her Proposal
That is called Real Love

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice