Cute Romantic Bedtime Story

Once a boy went to a party with his girlfriend. After the party ended. On their way back home they started a conversation;

Boy: You are really beautiful today.

Girl: Ok. I am not pretty.

Boy: No you are not.

Girl: But Ayush told me I am hot. Am I not?


Boy: No you are not.

Girl: My friends told me that I am Gorgeous. Am I not?

Boy: No, you are not.

Girl: Started to cry.

Boy: You know what?
When a boy calls you hot,
they look at your body.

When a boy calls you pretty,
they look at your face.

When a boy calls you gorgeous,
they look at your clothes.

But when they call you beautiful; they see everything

Girl: I am really sorry, I Love You So Much.

Boy: I Love You Too.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice