Cute Love Stories- True and Funny Love Story

Once there was a poor boy got a service in a town. Whst ever he earns it was enough for him and he is happy with his job. One day he met a girl in the auto while he was traveling from office towards his home at evening. He asked the girl "Hiii, Can I know your name please?
Girl replied: I don't want to say my name to strangers. Please don't ask anything again.
Thank you said the boy.


After two days they met again in the town bus and boy gave a laugh at her.

Girl: Why do you like following me and what do you want?

Boy: I want to say that I am in love with you. I am mad for you. Can we go for coffee today?

Girl: Okay, What is your profession?

Boy: I am working in a software company. I am from a rich family, My father was a navy officer and my mom is a school head mistress.

Girl: Okay dude. I want to know something more about your family background,so that I will think about your proposal.

Boy: I don't tell lies.

Girl: Do your family own a ratio card?

Boy: What? It's obvious yaar. It's with my father's name.

Girl: Great! You really touched my heart by saying lies about your status. You are a fraud and you can't reach my heart no more and bye bye.

Boy: Whaaaaaaat?

Girl: You told me your father was a navy personnel and your mom is a government servant but your family own a ratio card. Thank you!

Boy: I am sorry yaar. Please listen!

Girl: Got out of the bus and walked away.

Boy: Felt sad and promised not to speak a lie again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice