Cute bedtime story




One day a boy was standing near a temple. He was looking at a girl. The girl was so sweet and she was walking towards the temple. At that time the boy was looking at her so badly like he never saw a girl before.
He was laughing at her. He thought she didn't saw him but the girl came to that boy and asked why are you laughing at me and looking at me like this. You are an Idiot!

Boy remains silent. Girl went to the temple and when she came back she saw that boy is still standing at the same position where he was. She looked at him and just gave a smile.
The boy felt like he is in love with her,so she also gave her a smile.


Many days later she met that boy. She told him, you know what? "I Love You So Much". Boy told her I knew that before I also Love You.

Girl; How did you knew it before?

Boy: When I first saw your smile I got impressed and fell in love and you smilled because you knew it. Isn't it?

I Love My Dearest Angel.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice