True Love Story About Kuku And Shinah


Once upon a time there was a boy who felt in love with his friend. One day he met her on the way.

Boy: How are you darling?

Girl: Not good.

Boy: Why? What happened?

Girl: I have so much cold. I can't breath properly.

Boy: What are you talking about? How?

Girl: I has Ice-cream yesterday night.

Boy: Are you mad?. I told you not to eat ice cream in this rainy season but you ate. Are u out of your mind?

Look into my eyes what the hell do you think you are?
You aren't a kid, can't you just take care of yourself? You stupid Idiot!

Girl: Smiled, hugged him and said "I Love You A Lot"

Boy: What's happening here? Will you please tell me.

Girl: I just loved it whenever you scold at me, that's why "I Ate Ice Cream"  So that you'll scold me more and more.

Boy: You stupid Idiot I Love You Too

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice