True and Cute Love Stories- Really Heart Touching Love Story


Once a boy roamed in the city with his bicycle. He met his girlfriend with her classmates on the way. When the boy saw her girlfriend he said; Hello how are you? What are you doing?


Girl: Feels uncomfortable to speak with him. She said hello? I went to tuition and you?

Boy: I went to market to buy a gift for my sister?

Girl: Ok you can go now. I will talk to you later at evening or call you at night.

Boy: Why? Don't you want to speak with me now? What is your problem honey.

Girl: I am sorry I am with my friend's now. Please can we speak with phone at night. Please leave me to spend sometimes with my friend's yaar.

Boy: I don't know why do you like avoiding me? I am not a child, I can tolerate this. Why are you playing with me.
Don't you Love me? Come on Yaar!

Girl: Please understand my situation.

Boy: If you can't speak with me now then don't speak with me later. Bye.

Girl: Don't misunderstand me please, try to understand my situation.

Boy: He got angry and left the place with sad face.

Girls classmate: Don't misunderstand the person who shows anger on you.

Because Anger is the most easiest and childish way to express the deep love.

Girl: I love him so much yaar. But he.....

Later at night boy called her and said I am sorry! I love you so much chuchu babe.

Girl: I Love You Too.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice