A Lovely Story To Tell your bubú

Once upon a time there was a boy who felt in love with his classmate friend. They always go back home together. One day they fought each other for a small matter. Next day they met in a park.

Boy: Hey are you angry with me? I am sor yaar.

Girl: Remains silent.

Boy: Do you love me?


Girl: Who are you and why are you taking to me?

Boy: (With sad face) Do you love me?

Girl: No.

Boy: (Again) Do you love me or not?

Girl: I said no. I don't love you.

Boy: (Smiled and said) I was just confirming because your friend just asked me to go out on a date.
Okay I am leaving.

Girl: (With sentimental emotions) You Idiot! How said like that.I Love You Yaar.

I Love You more than anything in my life.

I Love You so much you stupid (Girl started crying)

Boy: Hey bubú! Don't cry I was just kidding. I Love You Too.
(Boy hugged her and kissed on her forehead)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice