Most Adorable Love Story For Her

Once a boy and a girl were dating together. They were in a cinema hall. When the cinema finished they started walking together towards the bus stop. In the meantime they had some good discussion about their life.


Boy: How much happy will you be if you marry me as earliest as you expect?

Girl: I can't explain it but I will be more happy than you.

Boy: Have you ever been scared for anything in your life?

Girl: Why did you changed your topic?

Boy: Nothing like that...Say if Yes.

Girl: Yes. If you wonder to know then I am sayin. When I saw you for the first time I was scared to touch you. First time I touched you I was scared to kiss you. First time I kissed you I was scared to love you, but now that I Love You.

Boy: Then what?

Girl: You know, I'm scared to loose you. I don't want to loose you my one and only darling.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice