Heart Touching Love Story About A Flight Attendant And A Widow

Once there was a flight attendant who began checking the cabins before the flight take off. A boy asked her "Please remind my girl friend to take her pills because she is a heart patient and she is in business class seat number 24"



The attendant assured the boy to do that. After sometime the flight take off to the destination, the attendant went to seat number 24 and approached to that girl " Hello miss remember to take your heart pills."

Girl: What? (Astonished) how did you know that I have a heart problem? Do you know me?

Attendant: No madam I don't. Actually your boy friend told me to remind you! (The girl cried) Tear's came from her eyes.

Attendant: Is there something wrong?
Why are you crying?

Girl: My boyfriend is dead in the war, I am taking his body in this plane: I'll bring his body to his village for his parents.

Attendant: I am sorry", it's his destiny, please Don't Cry. 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice