A beautiful story to tell your girlfriend



Once there was a lady having a conversation with her boyfriend, she Asked:

Lady: Why do you like me And why do you love me?

Man: I can't tell you the reason but I really like you.

Lady: You can't even tell me the reason? How can you say that you like and love me?

Man: I really don't know the reason but I can prove that I Love You.

Lady: Prove? No! I want you to tell me the reason. My friend's boyfriend can tell her why he loves her but why not you?

Man: Okay Ookay!!! Uhmm because you are beautiful, because your voice is sweet, because you are caring & loving, because you are thoughtful, because of your beautiful smile and because of your every movement.

The lady felt very satisfied with the Man's Answer.

Unfortunately, a few days later, the lady got an accident and went in comma. The guy then placed a letter by her side and here is the content written in the letter;


Darling because of your sweet voice that I love you. Now can you talk? No! Therefore I cannot love you. Because of your care and concern that I like you, Now you can't show them, therefore I cannot love you because of your smile, because of your every movements that I Love You.

Now can you smile?
Now can you move?
No, therefore I cannot love you.
If love needs a reason, like now, there is no reason for me to love you anymore.

Does love need a reason? No! Therefore, I still love you.


Never take someone for granted, Hold every person close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realize that you have lost '''A Precious Diamond""

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice