Teenage Romantic Love Stories



Once upon a Time a boy felt in love with a girl. One awesome morning.They started a conversation;

Boy: Hello.

Girl: Hii.

Boy: How are you today?

Girl: Fine and you.

Boy: Very very fine.

Girl: Where are you going now?

Boy: I am going to take a photograph.

Girl: Which photograph yaar? Which time are you going to college today?

Boy: No I am not coming to college today?

Girl: Why? Is there any important work with you to do? Then why don't you come to college today. There were some important lectures today, you've missed it.

Boy:  It's okay you will give me the notes I'll study it.

Girl: Okay! Which photograph do you want to take? Can you please tell me.

Boy: No I won't tell you.

Girl: Okay then it must be your girlfriend's photo.

Boy: Of course my girlfriend.

Girl: Whaaaat? You are really mad! Bye.

Boy: Hey stand there.

Girl: Why? I am going yaar.

Biy: Can I take a photo of you?

Girl: Why?

Boy: Just want to show my children how their mom looked when she was younger.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Coconut Potatoes With Beef

Super Delicious Mango Pudding

Swahili Beef Biriani And Rice